.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, December 01, 2013

Am I back?

What has made me revisit this place after such a long time? Well I did visit a couple of times in the past but what I mean is why am I posing this today? It has been such a long time that I don't feel I am the same person anymore. Most of the contacts, places, thoughts, needs and emotions have changed. Apart from one or two who disappeared completely most of the others are still there but I think the intensity is gone. they are still there in the background. Who knows, they may be resurrected sometime in future!

In the meantime let me find out why I am back. How do I find that out?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

British Blogs. Blog Search Engine BlogRankers.com World Blog Directory URL: http://www.addurlblog.com/ BlogRankers.com Blogarama - The Blogs Directory