.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, July 19, 2008

You say it best when you say nothing at all

because then I can read your mind and hear what I want to hear.

Oh My God, It has been so long that I even forgot my log in name and password!

Many things have changed but then again many have stayed more or less the same. Am I the same person? No I don’t think I am. Then again may be I am….LOL…see, as ever stable and decisive??? Or not…..LOL

Let’s think now.

Although the home has moved I still have the old place.

Although work has changed I still have the old business.

Although he has immensely improved I still care for my old “sickie”.

Although new people have come along I still have my old friends.

Although I never wrote a new diary I still have my old blog.

Although I lost my lovely doggie I still have my loving mum.

Although I never got what I wanted I still have what I had.

So…can I say things have changed? Or should I say things are the same?

Only thing different is that I am posing this.

What about you?


Comments:
Hello...good to see you! How am I? --- Long story, may be another time. For now - lovely to have you here. x
 
I may say it best when I say nothing at all ...

It feels like that a lot at the moment.

I'm pleased some things seem better for you - and there is an optimistic tone perhaps?

I hope so.

M

Mindriddles
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

British Blogs. Blog Search Engine BlogRankers.com World Blog Directory URL: http://www.addurlblog.com/ BlogRankers.com Blogarama - The Blogs Directory