.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, July 08, 2007

The End

The End

Are these sharp shards of broken glass
Or has my dream come to an end?
Are these worn and beaten old tracks
Or has my journey come to an end?

Are these knives buried in my back
or has my blind trust come to an end?
Are these chameleons in camouflage
Or has my innocence come to an end?

Are these books full of blank pages
Or has my story come to an end?
Are these aching dark shadows
Or has my vision come to an end?

Are these rivers swollen with tears
Or has my smile come to an end?
Are these strangers invading my life
Or has my memory come to an end?

Are these moments of truth emerging
Or has my illusion come to an end?
Are these signs of a new beginning
Or has my love come to an end?





Comments:
I hope you are not causing the floods babe. x
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

British Blogs. Blog Search Engine BlogRankers.com World Blog Directory URL: http://www.addurlblog.com/ BlogRankers.com Blogarama - The Blogs Directory