.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Back to the Square one

What is it with some relationships that they just go round and round, get nowhere and end up in the same way?

You know that it is never going to change and you still keep falling in the same traps. You go through 1 to 10 and decide that it isn’t worth your efforts. You have ended up where you are – no where. Then a little while later something starts again and you are at number 1 again. You put the past at the back of your mind and enjoy your step 2, 3, 4, 5 and so on but lo and behold you are there again – on the downward spiral.

Why do I let myself still be sad and upset? I just haven’t got the strength to end it and call it a day. Why though? There isn’t a lot to end really. What have I got? Not a lot really. Then why am I stuck and can’t let go? Why am clutching at straws? It is not desperation. Even if I have options, my heart is still drawn to 1 to 10 cycle. Why?

There I thought 3 months self exile had cured me and bang! One word and we are back to the square one.



Comments:
Everyone seems to be
going through extreme
life changes this year.
I wish I could help-I
can't help me at the moment!!
 
Thank you. You wish you could help me and I wish I could help you so let us help ourselves to save helping each other. You know it makes sense....LOL. Keep your chin up girlie, we'll be back soon.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

British Blogs. Blog Search Engine BlogRankers.com World Blog Directory URL: http://www.addurlblog.com/ BlogRankers.com Blogarama - The Blogs Directory