.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Year Eve - Last day of 2006

Buenos Dias.

Oh yes, since we have been to Lanzarote we have been going a little Spanish! Not gone very far but at least it’s a laugh.

This late morning I am still in my new pyjamas I was given as a Christmas present. Don't feel like having a shower or changing attire.

The effect of downing a bottle or two of something with a friend or two is now coming to surface. It has turned all my movements in a slow motion effect. On the plus side my hearing capacity is turn up to full - drop of a pin sounds like a foot step of King Kong. Staying up till wee hours in the morning hasn’t really caused the problem. The problem is the old lady – Senora Doggie. She woke me up a couple of times in the early morning after I just had dropped off. Because of her age and illness all her habits and necessities are changing. Her moods are like that of a menopausal woman and she needs to use the loo several times a night! Not having a garden means I have to take her out of the front door. That means I have to be decent. Once she is out it not just the case of getting down to the chore we came out for. It is a performance of standing there looking around feeling the freshness of the weather to our skin for several minutes. Then it’s the inspection of the ground with full concentration. If she could sniff out treasures I would have been a millionaire(ss) by now. Boy she could sniff! Her nose is never above 1” of the ground. Any noise in the meantime will distract us from the procedure and the whole ritual has to be re-performed. Talking about her nose on the ground, I had to cut off the bunch of hair from the end of her tail because her back is now lowered down with arthritis, the tails would drag on the floor if it had a plait of long hair.

Anyway, I was only writing to ask what you will be doing tonight. If you are happy to have a mad party to let the new year in then I hope your party is madder than you imagine but if you are having a quiet evening at home then I wish you a peaceful time to enjoy the entry of the new year.

Oh I nearly forgot – Hasta manana!

Comments:
Oh, I would never forget U-
I have been unbelievebly busy.
I don't get much time 2 surf around, now I seem 2 be down to minutes a day.
Even checking e-mail seems such a chore with all of the spam! I had over 300 spam e-mails in the last couple of days.

Hope You have a wonderful New Year, and that 2007 will be just what we all need. I will check in on You from time 2 time... it is much easier when I can just click a comment link and bam, I'm there!

Best Wishes and Happy Holidays
luv Starbender
' ]
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

British Blogs. Blog Search Engine BlogRankers.com World Blog Directory URL: http://www.addurlblog.com/ BlogRankers.com Blogarama - The Blogs Directory