.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Hibernation

In case you look me up and not find me here I thought I just let you know that I am going through that “I can’t be a.sed phase”. Too many hospital visits, although things are not that bad on the surface, too many vets visits, too much to do at home and too busy at work – something has to give and so my blog gets pushed aside.

A few things have happened. Several things I wanted to talk about. Some of my people are going through tough time and I feel for them. Some people have returned while some will be parting. In a way life keeps changing and us, our hopes, fears and requirements change with it. I want to talk about it when I can straighten my thoughts. Do you sometimes feel that you don’t have time to think? Just like house work the thoughts gets left behind and you just ignore them.

I am off to London for a couple of days for a meeting. Next week will be very busy at work. It is also my last week to sort out all my Christmas things- gifts and the cards because we go away to Lansarote the following week. I booked this holiday on a whim. Busiest period of the year socially and business wise, flying so soon after Sickie’s stroke and leaving the dog while she is not 100% well - are the reasons make me doubt if I have made a right decision but I may as well take a chance.

Now I had better get my case packed for London. Till next time then……

Comments:
I think a hol in the
sun will do sickie
the world of good.
There is nothing worse
then feeling poorly AND
cold. I'm rushing around
like a head-less chicken
induced frenzy(but better
dressed)nearly sorted boys
out with Santa's help of
course! It's just the other
blame folk I haven't done!
Like D, what do you get
for the guy who has nothing
and wants nothing?!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

British Blogs. Blog Search Engine BlogRankers.com World Blog Directory URL: http://www.addurlblog.com/ BlogRankers.com Blogarama - The Blogs Directory