.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Tendon

I went mad on exercising and started a daily “power” get fit programme. I wanted to make up for the months that I gave up the gym. The permanent “want to lose weight” was over shadowed by “want to get fit”. Whilst going to the gym every day and spending the time there very enthusiastically I damaged/inflamed my quadriceps tendons. Yoga class on top of that didn’t help because I bravely carried on with the painful knees making them worse. I blame the warrior posture!

One of my pet hates is the quick get rich scheme. I wonder with disgust why people fall for these ideas when I know perfectly well there is no such thing as quick fix for anything.  On the other hand my senses were having a nap when I thought I can get fit quickly. Of course now I cannot go to the gym at all until I am better.

Have I learnt a lesson?  

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

British Blogs. Blog Search Engine BlogRankers.com World Blog Directory URL: http://www.addurlblog.com/ BlogRankers.com Blogarama - The Blogs Directory