.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, June 02, 2006

Am I losing interest?

Have I got nothing to write about? Have I got too much to write about hence don’t know what to write?  
Am I happy with everything and don’t feel the need to empty my mind? Am I too unhappy that I can’t be bothered?
Have I got too much time to do other things than the PC? Have I got no time for myself to go on the PC?
Am I writing for others who are unknown to me? Am I writing for myself even though I know everything about me?
Is my life too full that I see no need to write? Is my life just empty so there is no need to write?
Am I losing interest?  I am writing this so does it means I am still interested?


Comments:
!
 
exactly Raine, I'll even go as far as !!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

British Blogs. Blog Search Engine BlogRankers.com World Blog Directory URL: http://www.addurlblog.com/ BlogRankers.com Blogarama - The Blogs Directory