.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, May 19, 2006

Inspiration

I have not been blogging as much as I did a little while ago.

Generally the reason is lack of time. Some times you just don't feel like it - may be because of the mood you are in or you are tired or your reasons for writing have changed.

Some times you just don't have anything to write about- so to speak. Of course there is always something going on in the world that you could write about but the inspiration to express yourself usually comes from life events and people in your life, don't you agree? May be I am mixing up inspiration with reaction. Generally you react and respond to people and events.

What is inspiration? The poets, writers, inventors talk about inspiration. Inspiration is an idea coming to your head on which you act. Something triggers them to think of the idea so is it not just a reaction?

Perhaps I am splitting hair for nothing.

I am going to a conference for a week so blog you again in a few days time. I hope you try harder than me to blog.

Comments:
I am just too
damned tired to
be creative! I
must try harder-
hope you feel
better in yourself
soon.
 
I just did-blog
that is!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

British Blogs. Blog Search Engine BlogRankers.com World Blog Directory URL: http://www.addurlblog.com/ BlogRankers.com Blogarama - The Blogs Directory