.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Your Picture - Poem

Your Picture
 
 
Your picture on my mind wall
  Flowing your charm like a waterfall
Making me fall for you over and again
Losing my heart, mind, body and soul

Time stood still in that beautiful hall
Passion burning like a big fireball
When you drew me close in your arms
I surrendered myself complete and whole

On Big Mountains and trees grown tall
Or a pretty little peaceful corner small
Walking together hand in hand
Once in a while when we are alone

Reciprocation of love I wish to enrol
Happy memories filling the hole
Looking at your picture on my mind wall
In my mind I am giving you a call

It brings smile to my face
Our special moments when I recall
Looking at your picture on my mind wall
I wonder if you too would ever recall



Comments:
Hi!
That's beautiful!
I wish I felt like that
right now! :(

:)
 
It was nice
Butterfly-almost
post shaggy feelings!
 
Starb : don't be disheartened, wishes do come true at times.

Rain : LOL...almost.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

British Blogs. Blog Search Engine BlogRankers.com World Blog Directory URL: http://www.addurlblog.com/ BlogRankers.com Blogarama - The Blogs Directory